Camden Swiss Cottage Swimming Club Lessons
- £7.00 per student for ASL Learn to Swim Stage 1, ASL Learn to Swim Stage 2, ASL Learn to Swim Stage 3, ASL Learn to Swim Stage 4, ASL Learn to Swim Stage 5, Mallinson Learn To Swim Stage 6, Mallinson Learn To Swim Stage 7, Mallinson Learn To Swim Stage 8, Triathlon Training Triathlon Training
Welcome to the online registration for
CSCSC's Learn to Swim Programme
Please DO NOT attempt to register on a mobile device, the website is not (yet) mobile friendly.
Stages 1-5 are available on weekend afternoons at the American School of London. Please adjust the location filter to register for these lessons. (The minimum age for Stage 1 is 4 years)
Stages 6-8 (subject to entry criteria) are available on Sunday afternoon at The Mallinson. Please adjust the location filter to register for these lessons.
More details about the Learn to Swim offer including fees can be found in the Learn to Swim Overview and specific location overview (ASL or Mallinson). Lessons are taught in small groups (up to 5 swimmers per lane), unfortunately private lessons are not available.
Please see the Swim England Learn to Swim outcomes for more guidance about an approriate stage to register your child for Stages 1-5. After you have looked at these outcomes, should you still require guidance regarding an appropriate stage, please contact the Stages Co-ordinator.
- Please select the preferred location
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the appropriate stage and preferred lesson time below, click register.
- If you do not already have an account with the Club, please create and activate an account with CSCSC (sportsengine).
- Once activated, login and continue with your lessons registration.
- You will then need to read and agree the CSCSC terms and conditions as your swimmer will not just be registering for lessons, but will also become a member of CSCSC.
- Your initial payment is for 4 weeks of lessons, a 4 week deposit and membership fees. The deposit will be used to cover the cost during your last 4 weeks when you decide to leave the programme. You will be instructed to input your card details and complete the payment.
- Submit your registration & find a confirmation email in your inbox or junk/spam folder.
If you are experiencing any difficulty with registeration for the lessons programme, please contact the Stages Co-ordinator. Additionally, should you find there is no availability, please do book onto the waitlist. You will be contacted by the Stages Co-ordinator about spaces/new classes opening up.