With COVID-19 still very much within the communities, the committee have issued the following statement when people test positive:
The government position is ‘under 18 & double vaccinated do not need to self isolate if they show no signs or symptoms' but as a club, we would like (but cannot enforce) family members to err on the side of caution and stay away from training to help minimise the risk and protect the club community.
If anyone should display any COVID-19 symptoms, (a high temperature, a new, continuous cough, a loss of, or change to, their sense of smell or taste) they should not attend training even if these symptoms are mild.
We hope you understand the need to continue to try and keep everyone as safe as possible
May we remind everyone that swimmers should be coming to training 'pool ready'. A reminder below of our email in August prior to the return to training.
To continue to keep families and swimmers as safe as possible we would like to reiterate that although not compulsory and this is guidance only, we as a club would strongly suggest the following:-
- Where possible we ask swimmers to continue to come swim ready and to go home dressed appropriately as we have been doing.
- Mask wearing for swimmers and for parents/carers until sat in a seat in viewing area.
- Keep 2m rule between families, to keep the area less congested and with air flow.
- Please do not to attend inside if unwell with any illness.
- Ideally for only one member of the family to be in the building. This will save the Centre getting too busy.
Thank you for your co-operation in keep #teamcaradon safe,