All training programmes suspended until further notice due to COVID-19
We will upload programmes when we know when the pools are reopening and it's advised swimmers can return.
City of Bristol Swimming Club
Head Coach: Lisa Atkinson
The City of Bristol Swimming Club (CoB) programme offers a great opportunity for those swimmers who have the ambition and the desire to compete at the highest level. Swimmers will be recommended by KASC if they meet the entry criteria and are fully committed to the KASC training programme
The Club offers the following:
- A performance pathway from participating Clubs to Elite level (involving three squads, Performance, Development and Junior Academy)
- CoB operates from Hengrove Park Leisure Centre – 50m pool
- Up to 17 hours Pool training per week
- Additional land training for Performance and Development squads
- Links to Synchronised Swimming and Water Polo Clubs
Swimmers will become joint members of KASC and City of Bristol.