Postponement of Italy camp - additional places now available

Siobhan Morton

The Italy camp originally planned for October 2020 has now been postponed to October 2021.  This decision was taken in light of current uncertainty surrounding foreign travel.

All those that were signed up for the 2020 trip should have had an email detailing the implications of the deferral - please contact me if you haven't received this.

Subject to Team Manager : swimmer ratios, there may be the opportunity for more swimmers to join the camp in 2021.  As before, swimmers would need to meet the following criteria:

  • aged 12 at 31 December 2021
  • capable of completing the training programme, ie 2 x 2 hour sessions per day

Dates for the re-scheduled camp would be 22-28 October 2021 (to be confirmed, but definitely within the window of 16-31 October), and cost would be approx £860 per swimmer (based on 2020 costs, before fundraising contributions).

If you would like to be considered for the 2021 camp, or have any queries about the trip, please email me ([email protected]).  This would just be an expression of interest at this stage (not a commitment).  

Posted by Liz