Open for Returning Members
07/08/17 - 31/07/18
Open for New Members
07/08/17 - 31/07/18
Welcome to our registration and swim Club management application TeamUnify.
New Members: once you have completed this registration process, you will get access to your own private account that will enable you to see your current bills, monitor your swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more. Please read carefully the section ‘System Information’ then proceed to ‘Working through the registration forms’
Returning Members: existing members are required to register again for the new season, 2016-17. to reconfirm your agreement to Club policies, update any contact details and, if the swimmer is U16, add one parent to your Account to ensure there is an eligible voter within each family for our Annual General Meetings. As a returning member, you already have an account so it should only take about 5 minutes. Please read carefully the section ‘System Information’ then proceed to ‘Working through the registration forms’
Working through the registration forms:
1. To begin registration:
- Returning Members: at the bottom of this page, select the red button 'register now' and then select the option ‘I am not logged in but I have an account’. You will then be asked to enter your existing email and password.
- New Members: at the bottom of this page, select the red button 'register now' and then select the option 'New Member’ as this is the first time you will be logging in. You will have the option of creating a password and it will take you through the steps for setting up an account.
2. An Account is a household. All of the swimmers in one household are part of one Account. Under Account contact details, you will be asked to provide the billing name, this should be the main contact person. When completing this section:
- Fields with red stars are required fields.
- Please enter as many details as possible except for ‘SMS’ and 'Insurance' information which are not required
- Except for post codes, when entering your information please do not use all UPPERCASE or all lowercase but proper mixed case typing
- Please ensure the ‘First name’ field is the first name of the main contact person for the account. If any swimmer on our Account is under 16, this must be a parent/guardian.
3. The 'Member Selection' is where the swimmer information is located. Most swimmers are already in the system but:
- You must click to add a swimmer to your Account if they are not already on it.
- You must click to add one parent to your Account if any swimmer is U16 to ensure there is an eligible voter within each family for our Annual General Meetings.
-Please check that all current swimmers are listed and that their details are correct, if not, please add/amend as required.
You will then need to scroll to the bottom of the page in order to tick each box to accept the agreements, then click the continue button.
4. Under the medical information, please use the fields to enter any important medical information, such as allergies, medicines and any other information you think the Club and coaches should be aware of.
5. For each swimmer, please select the squad group for the 2016/17 season. For the parent member, select ‘Parents’
6. All squad training fees are payable by monthly standing order only.
7. FOR MASTERS ONLY-It will make you fill out parental information but please just put your emergency contacts as a substitute for this information.
8. When your registration is complete, you will see the following charges payable by bank transfer:
Junior Squads: £12.00 club annual Membership, £5.00* ASA Cat 3 registration for one parent
Masters squad: £24.00 Club Annual Membership
In addition, any outstanding balance or credit will be shown.
*where the registered parent is also a volunteer (committee member, official) please note that the Club undertakes to pay your registration fee and a credit will be set against this fee on your account.
Don't hesitate to contact us, if you have any queries as you complete this registration process – firstname.lastname@example.org
CSCSC is a members’ Club. We are a Club run by the members for the members. A Committee elected by the members is responsible for the management, operation and financial control of the Club. The Club holds an AGM each year when it reports to the membership and elects the committee. Volunteers are active across all aspects of the Club from Club administration to becoming ASA Officials. We would really appreciate if you could give up your time in any capacity.
We are looking forward to the new season and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Camden Swiss Cottage Swimming Club